COVID-19 Anxiety & CBD & American Dreaming
Hempmeh.shop is coping with the COVID-19 crisis right by your side. As a business we are deeply moved by the fundamental changes in our perception of reality and success this turn of events has sparked. We are trying to make sense of the situation by partnering every demand of post COVID-19 Survival with one of our favorite symbols of antiquity.
Handwashing is the preeminent technology for defeating this enemy. Prometheus brought fire to his people - we are bringing disenfectant! We feature partners like Medterra that are giving away free hand sanitizer with CBD Purchases. When you buy directly from hempmeh.shop we making sure that all fulfillment is handled by workers with gloves, masks, and temperature checks. One of the great things about a family run small start - up is that we can micromanage and call each other out constantly for being vigilant with cleanliness.
Because COVID-19 induces a lot of anxiety we are aware that interest in CBD is surging as a poultice and cure all for that quarantine melancholy. We applaud front line health care works and we applaud you for reasearching your own self -care. We also remind you that self care includes behaviors not simply attainable through consumption. Journaling, walking, and cleaning your surroundings are also serious responsibilities that you must look into.
CBD is part of the time honored tradition of American participation mystique with demystified Substances. Over the centuries our country has allowed substances as far ranging as alcohol and dancing to be punishable by law enforcement. While hemp has always been legal its more alluring and daring cousin cannabis not so much. Perhaps recreational drugs are wayward tradition that we can leave behind as we begin to understand self love as a nation.
What is more American than a loop hole? An illegal act that is suddenly legal and popular! CBD is like a technological tool that brings us closer to our inner lives. Journaling, long walks and deep conversations on the phone, Zoom, or in person can also lift the veil on our conscious coming and goings and give a front row seat to the soul that lives within our human lives. At hempmeh.shop we appreciate all efforts to overcome COVID-19 Pandemic from the seemingly mundane personal sacrifice of staying inside, to the risk doctors, nurses and scientists take each day. We are looking forward to testing our business, our resolve and our commitment in the coming months as the post COVID-19 becomes the new normal. Gratitude for your interest and continued patronage.
For our New York Customers we call out Mental Health Resources!
New Yorkers can access a collection of science-backed, evidence-based guided meditations, along with at-home mindful workouts, sleep and kids content to help address rising stress and anxiety at www.headspace.com/ny.
The outbreak of COVID-19 has led many individuals to feeling afraid, anxious and stressed. Here are some tips to help manage your stress and anxiety levels during this uncertain time.
- Manage your information flow by choosing reliable sources and establish boundaries on checking for updates.
- Help your school-aged child and adolescent set boundaries on their information flow in the same way you are setting your own boundaries.
- Assure your child that it is okay to feel scared or anxious.
- Practice good self-care by exercising, eating healthy foods, practicing mindfulness, sleeping enough at night and going outside when permittable.
- Seek peer support to stay connected so you have people who understand your experiences and can help you problem solve.
- Facilitate ways for you, your family members and friends to maintain social connections. This might include technological assistance or coordinating times with others to physically check in on vulnerable individuals.
- Call the COVID-19 Emotional Support Hotline at 1-844-863-9314 for mental health counseling.
Get Help Immediately
If you experience significant changes in your energy level, eating patterns, or sleeping patterns, difficulty concentrating on normal tasks, prolonged and overwhelming worry and hopelessness, or thoughts of self-injury or suicide, seek immediate help at
1- 800-273-TALK (8255) or text Got5 to 741741.
Receive Free Hand Sanitizer with Purchase from Medterra CBD Homepage